Friday, July 26, 2013

First Investment, Day 4


\

Breakfast (granola, almond milk, blueberries)


Lunch (the last of the leftovers)


Dinner (Sandwich - bread, veggie burger, avocado, tomato, salk and a glass of white wine with blueberries, raspberries, and cherries).

I feel like so far this project has emphasized how little time I have to cook and eat, and that so many meals are just on the go, or hastily dashed off. I had envisioned images of lovingly prepared meals, instead of things just slapped together.

At this moment, I find that kind of depressing. I don't think it's because of some food reasoning like I'm not getting enough protein, I'm just aware of how crazy-overwhelmed-busy I am. This project was about examining the difficulties, but I think the real difficulty is just so many demands and commitments on my time. It's Friday, and even tomorrow I will be teaching a workshop - no rest till Sunday, then the week starts again.